Random thoughts.

There are days I wish I knew how being HIV negative felt? Nights I wish I could go to bed without having to worry about medications and mornings I wake up having no fear of contracting Tuberculosis because I didn't take my medication. I want to be free, free from daily doses, free from fear of rejection, free from stigma and discrimination because of my status.
Yesterday I met Brayo, and damn he looked so fine 😉.... but my conscience wouldn't let me admire him without the thought of being positive crossing my mind 💭. I just want to be loved and to love 😍, with no limitations but well being positive and in a relationship entails alot and sometimes the thought of it is just exhausting and worrying
Juzi mama someone called to check up on someone, mimi I am there feeling all sad and jealous because I have no one to call and check up on me because Mr HIV decided to robb me off my mum 😭. Yaani this virus lives in my body and still takes charge at times 😩.
Regardless we move, it is what it is and mimi kama landlord lazima nishugulikie tenants wangu so dawa lazima dialy until further notice when probably a cure will emerge 😊
Just sharing random thoughts 💭
For now
Turus 🖐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression and HIV.

Teen Pregnacy.